Concrete sawing has been recognised by established contractors because of its overall efficiency and the cost-effectiveness of the operational system. It offers significant advantages over conventional concrete removal alternatives.
The benefits that can be achieved vary according to the specific project, but they generally include:
- A reduction in downtime;
- Reduction in noise, dust, and debris;
- A determined precision cutting process;
- A capacity for cutting of heavily-reinforced concrete;
- The ability to maintain structural integrity; and
- Limited-access cutting
Applications for Concrete Sawing
Concrete wall sawing is an innovative system that arguably contributes advantages and resultant benefits that have affected dramatic changes within the concrete cutting industry.
Irrespective of whether a job involves cutting conventional materials, inverted or flush-cut; concrete saw cutting with a skilled operation can be utilised in the majority of situations.
Examples of this factor include:
- An easily available, specialised method for cutting concrete, masonry, and steel reinforced concrete;
- Ideal for the cutting of openings in walls, windows, and doorways, as well as lift-shaft access points and for reducing the heights of walls;
- A solution in reduced working space; and
- Positioning of pre-determined cuts
No. 29/380F, Matha Building, NH- 47 Bye Pass, Thykoodam, Vytilla, Ernakulam, Ernakulam, Kerala, 682019, India